Thursday, July 28, 2011

Now let's pause for some great photos...

Designing and getting the new website to function is a real pain in the patootie. So to lower my blood pressure after trying to load the gallery page of the site unsuccessfully for the 12th time I thought I'd take a break and just admire some photographs I took of Maizy - the recently rescued greyhound. Isn't this nice and relaxing? I agree. Sigh.

Isn't Maizy a pretty gal laying in the sunbeam?
Collar plug warning! Look at Maizy's gorgeous 1.5 inch width custom martingale!

Nothing cools you off like the hose on a hot day.



I love this shot - it looks like she is dancing!
- The Head Bitch
p.s.
We want your photos! Send those pics of your pooches in Lucky Fiona to us! info@headbitch.com or info@luckyfiona.com

3 comments:

  1. Great photos of a gorgeous girl (although my opinion may be biased). We took her to a totally fenced in baseball field and let her run. She chased us around and we still are amazed how fast she is. Nicole was about 50 feet from Maizy and I, she called her and started to run away from us. Before Nicole could get three steps in, Maizy was on her like stink on a monkey. We laughed so hard. She LOVES to run and burn off that energy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I also add that she can also relax like nobody's business. This girl truly has become a professional couch potato.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I get the free shipping code?

    ReplyDelete