2015 Friends of Lucky Fiona Calendar
Call for Entries!
We're creating a calendar and we need your photos to make it a reality! Submissions will be a $5 donation per photo which will benefit the shelter we adopted Fiona from - The Dekalb County Animal Shelter and Adoption Center. Years ago when we adopted Fiona this facility was more like a barn with dirt floors and no heat, over the years many improvements have come to assist the animals and we want to contribute so even more advancements can be made to this great facility.
Rules for photo submissions:
ENTER NOW THROUGH OCTOBER 21ST AT MIDNIGHT (CENTRAL)
* Entrant must first purchase a $5 donation at www.luckyfiona.com
1 photo entry per $5 entry donation.
A person can enter as many times as they like while purchasing as many $5 donations as desired. Donations will benefit the Dekalb County Animal Shelter and Adoption Center in Genoa, Illinois. A non-profit animal rescue facility.
* Photo entry must show a Lucky Fiona collar IN SOME WAY. It does not have to be a full view but somehow recognizable as Lucky Fiona. We say this every year and still get photos of dogs and cats in other collar brands, we say to Lupine and Bella Bean "yeah you have nice collars but we do not want to see them on OUR CALENDAR! Go make your own calendar, phooey!"
* Be strategic! Submit photos which may read perfectly for a certain month such as a summer scene for July or a winter scape for February. We are looking for fun, beautiful, silly, serious, colorful and interesting photographs. Keep humans and clutter out of photos! Remember that this calendar may sit in somebodies office like Kathy Schuh who has 800 co-workers, do you really think they want to see a photo of your dog with your dirty socks in the background?
* Lucky Fiona and the Head Bitch retain the right to publish any entry photos on Facebook, the blog and the calendar itself. Please submit original photos or get the written permission of the artist if submitting an image that you did not personally take.
* Please submit THE LARGEST POSSIBLE FORMAT FILE of the photo as possible. Be particularly careful if submitting a cell phone image for instance if your settings are set very low. Low resolution images will not be reproducible for the calendar. Images that are too small will be returned to sender so they have the opportunity if possible to fix or submit a different image in a larger format.
* Lucky Fiona retains the right to reject any photos that do not meet the criteria above or have subject matter not suitable for reproduction on the calendar.
* 12 Monthly winners will get bragging rights and $15 GIFT CODES good in the shop.
* Cover winner will win $25 Gift code and mucho bragging rights as a SuperDogModel.
* $5 gift codes will be awarded to photos that will be featured as days in the month. We hope to feature 2 per month.
~ Calendars will be available for direct order from Shutterfly when layout is complete. Check Facebook for details after winners are named.
Questions? Email email@example.com