Tuesday, February 2, 2016

LOVE MATCH CONTESTANT #10 Amadeus

The Basics
Dog's Name: Amadeus
Dog's Gender: Male

Dog's Breed: Great Dane
Name of Guardian: Megan R.
Guardian's email address: on file
Where was dog born: Georgia
Where does dog reside now: Alabama
Rescue? What organization: Prime Danes

About You
What everybody notices first about you: My height


Do you win others over with looks or personality, explain: My looks usually.  I can be really mean if I don't like you.


One word starting with "P" to describe you: Pensive
Favorite thing to bark like a maniac at : Mormans
Favorite person: My mom's best friend, Jolene.  
Favorite other animal: I like birds


Favorite human food: chicken.  It's pretty much the only thing I'm not allergic to.

What human celebrity would play you in a Lifetime movie: Matthew McConaughey because he's real pretty but can be a real jerk in person.  Just like me.
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: The one with pink whales on it because real men wear pink

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: Female
Are you a serial dater or looking to settle down?  Looking to settle down with my lady, Piper. 
Zero tolerance for this in another dog: Don't look me in the eye, I'll eat you.


What kind of kisser are you: the best kind


Favorite place to snuggle: In my dad's giant recliner


First love: My mom


What does the term "love" mean to you?  A nice warm, day sitting in a sunny spot.  We can sit close, but don't touch me.  It hurts sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment