Friday, February 5, 2016

LOVE MATCH CONTESTANT #13 Riley

The Basics
Dog's Name: Riley
Dog's Gender: Female

Dog's Breed: German Shorthaired Pointer
Name of Guardian: Autumn
Guardian's email address: on file
Where was dog born: Pennsylvania
Where does dog reside now: New Jersey
Rescue? My mum and I volunteer for the German Shorthaired Pointer Rescue of NJ

About You
What everybody notices first about you: My velveteen ears


Do you win others over with looks or personality, explain:  Looks…I look marvelous


One word starting with "P" to describe you: PointerPrimadonna
Favorite thing to bark like a maniac at:  My mum to throw the ball and then again when she doesn’t throw it fast enough.
Favorite person:  My mum…or maybe my aunt
Favorite other animal: Phoebe, she’s my GSP sister from another mister


Favorite human food:  Anything my mum gets from the food trucks while working rescue events.


What human celebrity would play you in a Lifetime movie: Ali Larter
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why:  Love is love….it was my first

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: Open
Are you a serial dater or looking to settle down? Currently, a serial dater, waiting for the right one.
Zero tolerance for this in another dog: Stealing my bully sticks


What kind of kisser are you: No kissing, I’m more hands on.


Favorite place to snuggle: Under the covers or in my cozy cave.



First love: Tennis balls and more tennis balls.


What does the term "love" mean to you?  Love is a ball, round like the moon.  Love is a ball its bounce makes me swoon.  Love is a ball, it rolls in my yard.  Love is a ball, it’s easy not hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment