Monday, February 1, 2016

LOVE MATCH CONTESTANT #8 Xaver

The Basics
Dog's Name: Franz Xaver
Dog's Gender: Male
Dog's Breed: Great Dane
Name of Guardian: Megan R.
Guardian's email: address: on file

Where was dog born: MN
Where does dog reside now: Alabama
Rescue? What organization: Mountain Myth's Great Danes

About You
What everybody notices first about you: My fancy spots


Do you win others over with looks or personality, explain: It starts with my looks, I mean, how can you resist my sweet droopy baby dane face?  I'm a pretty laid back guy, I just go with the flow.


One word starting with "P" to describe you: Painterly

Favorite thing to bark like a maniac at : All the things!!

Favorite person: My mom's co-worker Brooke.  She always shares her food with me, and when she doesn't I just take it, but she doesn't get mad.  I'm too cute for her to get mad at me.

Favorite other animal: All of them.  It doesn't matter if they are real or fake.  I'll play with you.


Favorite human food: I'm not picky.  I'll even eat pills straight.  No peanut butter or pill pockets or anything. 

What human celebrity would play you in a Lifetime movie: Jeremy Renner
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why:  Which ever one my brother is nice enough to let me borrow.

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?:  I'm open
Are you a serial dater or looking to settle down?  Just looking to meet some people.  I'm young and new to the scene
Zero tolerance for this in another dog: I'm quite rude myself, so I can't say anything.


What kind of kisser are you: sloppy.  I gots big lips


Favorite place to snuggle: On the couch with my mom.  I like to sit on her.
First love: my orange and blue fuzzy ball
What does the term "love" mean to you?  Not too hot, not too cold, all you need is a light jacket!

No comments:

Post a Comment