Wednesday, February 3, 2016

LOVE MATCH CONTESTANT #12 Hank Williams

The Basics
Dog's Name: 
Hank Williams a/k/a H-Dub or Hanky Panky

Dog's Gender: 
100% Boy
Dog's Breed: 
English Setter (Tri)
Name of Guardian: 
Wendy and Dale J.
Guardian's email address: on file

Where was dog born: South East of the Mississippi in a state called Arkansas
Where does dog reside now: 
Arizona
Rescue? What organization: 
Southwest English Setter Rescue

About You
What everybody notices first about you: 
I am bigger than the average size field setter… but it is usually my deep and musical bark that will turn the onlooker my way! **WINK** **WINK**

Do you win others over with looks or personality, explain: 
Oh, well I am told by many I am super handsome with eyelashes any lady would dream of having… My personality is as strong as defensive tackle on any great football team! Go DENVER!!! I can literally bowl anyone over with my extra big personality.

One word starting with "P" to describe you: 
PaRtY!!!!!!!
Favorite thing to bark like a maniac at : 
GAWD…. I love parcel delivery service! I can hear the postman, FedEx or UPS man blocks before he rounds my corner!
Favorite person: 
Besides Mom and Dad… duhhhh.... it would have to be the mailman… I can rely on him to be at my door at least 6 days a week… not even a storm will stop that guy from visiting me almost daily… Favorite other animal: LoVe, LoVe… and LoVe my brothers… The redhead seems to see and think the same as me… bright shiny things (other say they can’t see) are awesome to scare with our loud barks or bury under feet of turf.

Favorite human food: 
Human food is supposed to taste bad??????


What human celebrity would play you in a Lifetime movie: Jackie Gleason
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: 
The Pixie… it was my first and exaggerates my party personality!

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: 
Furever partner… male menopause (neuter) or what mom calls “brain surgery” complete with tutoring, has made H-Dub desire any dog with like IQ… if yea know what I mean!!!
Are you a serial dater or looking to settle down? 
This boy is looking to settle down… I have wondered the field more miles than should have ever been tolerated… Only room for one fish in my ocean!
Zero tolerance for this in another dog: 
Never wakeup a “sleeping beauty”… one must be allowed peaceful, undisturbed beauty rest… 

What kind of kisser are you: 
All Tongue!!!.... Aint nothing I haven’t lapped a lip around!

Favorite place to snuggle: 
In bed with my humans… of course…!

First love: 
Life…! <3

What does the term "love" mean to you?  
Second chances and humans that understand dogs like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment