Monday, October 31, 2011

2012 Friends of Lucky Fiona Calendar Winners

January - Teddy
"Please let this be powdered sugar!
Please let this be powdered sugar!" 


February - Scout & Sheriff

"Not only did we get a forever home,
 we got each other too."
March - Denny Dog Trio

"OK. Here's the plan. You go left,
I go right, you straight on.
Together we can get that chipmunk!
Go Team!"
April - Ginger
"I know I left my other Lucky Fiona Collar somewhere!"


May - Maizy

"What? Meatloaf on the counter?
What? Um. I couldn't possibly know what you MEAN.
I uh, wasn't even THERE."

June - Prank
"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
It's the new style!"
July - Molly 
"Well OBVIOUSLY this isn't a private pool like I thought.
Paparazzi are everywhere these days."

August - Humphrey
"No officer I haven't been drinking.... see I can touch my nose with my tongue even while doing The Muggins (my cute sit & beg) without losing my balance! Hiccup."

September - Bailey & Thomas





"Okay, here's the deal. You keep trying to feed yourself and I'll keep tidying up the leftovers."




October - Finny


"Bad hair day? Throw on a new collar and forget about it!"






November - Carter


"BACON!!!"






December - Klepto




"Guess what I want for Christmas?"

5 comments:

  1. Winners receive a Lucky Fiona Gift Tote Bag and Gift Certificate - email info@luckyfiona.com with your mailing address.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! November now combines my two loves: Carter and Bacon! AND November is his birthday so PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shannon ... I'm so pleased the boys made it in the calendar ... when may we place orders? I'm sure you have our mailing address on record ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah ! Klepto and Prank.
    I guess I know what Auntie "D" is getting
    for Xmas....
    You Girlz ROCK !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Friends of Lucky Fiona Wall Calendars are on sale in the shop for $27 (includes Priority shipping)and proceeds of sales go to the Dekalb Animal Shelter where our dear Fiona was adopted from. Calendars are high quality hard stock and make a wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete