Monday, November 7, 2011

Say Cheese! Silly Photo Contest

Beatrix looking left, Pogue's eyes closed,
Lily's tongue out! Perfect!
It occurred to me today while attempting to snap a photo of our 3 setters that I need to stop immediately erasing reject shots as I take pictures. The goofy photos sometimes are more satisfying than the so called perfect shots where all the dogs are sitting like statues and looking straight at the lens.
Life sure isn't perfect, nor are my dogs, so why do I take 400 pictures attempting to get that one perfectly perfect shot? Sigh.


Send me a "bad" photo and I'll pick the best one to be posted here next week and the the winner will get a Lucky Fiona Custom Collar Gift Certificate. Show us what you got goofballs! Email your entries to info@luckyfiona.com

If this is not a Holiday 2011 card contender I don't know what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment