Saturday, May 19, 2012

* We love this last featured Contestant. We don't know if it's because Snowball's DogMom sang an original song...or because Snowball never stopped licking that Kong toy.




The tightwad is Margie Harris.
My name is Snowball. I am an 11 or 12 year old English setter.
Even my owners are second hand.
I am a rescue. That is why I don't know my exact age.
The upstager is my housemate, Kassie. She is an English setter too.
She was not supposed to get in my music video, but I can only sneak use of the cell phone when I can manage so I did not have time for a reshoot.
I hope you will consider me for a shot at a prize. I am a good dog, except for swiping the cell phone occasionally .
I did not include my other human, John, in this entry because I know he would  be too enthralled with my beautiful singing voice and would want to enter me on America's Got Talent or something.
I don't want fame or publicity. I just need new duds.
Thank you -
Snowball

* To view Snowball's Entry Click below:

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. I loved all the entries. A special thanks to the judges who did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete