Saturday, July 7, 2012

Introducing Flynn Chauncey

I got a name and I love it!
A message from Michael...


This has been a genuinely exciting time for me.  I am thrilled to welcome the newest member of my family, Flynn!

I must express my heartfelt appreciation to four outstanding individuals: Nicole & Brian, and Shannon & Alex.  Their support throughout this process has been invaluable and I cannot thank them enough.

The contest was conceived by the aforesaid Fabulous Four.  It was a great idea that was made all the better by the fact that all the proceeds will go to such a deserving charity as Grateful Greyhounds!

Arriving at a decision was difficult.  

First, I must note that the response was overwhelming.  It is touching to know that there are so many people out there who care about these wonderful pets, all of whom are loving and in need of a home.

Second, it is quite evident how much thought went into all of the entries.  Thus, I wanted to ensure that I carefully considered each one.

Chauncey was a solid second in my selection process.  In the end, however, Flynn was in.  Out of all these superb entries, Flynn seems the best overall pick for this pooch.

Once again, my sincerest thanks to all those who participated.  You contribution means so much me and to all those loving hounds rescued by Grateful Greyhounds.
~ Michael 

* Welcome home Flynn Chauncey! We are so thrilled with the response we got through Lucky Fiona followers and since 2 names got to be such contenders we are pleased to announce 2 winners of the Custom Collar & Leash Set with designer poo-poo bag holder. Thanks to all the entries $155 was raised for Grateful Greyhounds.
Congrats to:
Elizabeth Skinner for submitting Flynn
Jennifer Haverty for submitting Chauncey 
- Please email info@luckyfiona.com to claim your prizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment