Friday, June 13, 2008

This Week's "Friend Of Fiona" is Echo Doppler!



With all the crazy weather our nation has been having...heat waves, severe storms, tornadoes, etc. we had to pick this handsome hound as our official weekly Friend of Fiona winner. His name ladies and gentlemen...Echo Doppler. Now I don't know if Echo Doppler can predict the weather but I can tell you one thing this Great Dane mix can do and that is look sizzling hot in his extra wide Silly Setter Stripe collar. Now point your snout Westward Echo and let me know if I'll need to water my garden in the next few days or not. Oh - while you're at it also sniff out your choice of a free collar for being our weekly photo contest winner.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I am SO humbled by this wonderful honor! Who would have thought my modeling career could start at the ripe old age of 9!?!?
    Thanks for making such great lookings collars to enhance my naturally good looks. I'm constantly blushing from all the neighborhood compliments. I really love how soft they feel compared to my old nylon collar. Thanks Lucky Fiona! I'd like you to pick out the pattern for my free collar since you have such great taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, Carey is my mom- who can type much better than me.
    Love,
    Echo Doppler

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, I would like to tell Pippa, the May 30th winner, that I think she's really cute :) Maybe someday we could sniff each others' butts.
    Love,
    Echo Doppler

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Echo - you'd have to go all the way to Australia to sniff Pippa's aussie bum! : )
    Besides, Fiona likes to think that every male dog that comes through here is in love with her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey there shannon and fiona....great collar and so
    thick! we love thick collars.
    middle indiana had another big
    storm yesterday. our little town
    is having the strawberry festival
    this weekend. you need to come down and have a booth with your
    sassy collars!

    ReplyDelete