Thursday, November 13, 2008

We love a rave...


"Shannon,
Your collars are high quality, washable, adorable patterns and love the charms you put on the collars and are so reasonably priced. You wouldn't believe or you probably know that there are so many collars out there, but I got real tired of buying over priced and cheaply made collars. I prefer the cotton custom made collars especially since I can wash them because my 'Little Sadie' loves the dirt! She comes in from the backyard at times with 4 black paws and a black mouth and Max comes in clean! She's a handful, but I love her to death. Everytime I think of using one of the coupons you have sent me you always have such a great deal on collars. Thanks for checking on the collars for me; I really appreciate it.
Jackie, Max & Sadie"

No comments:

Post a Comment