Thursday, November 6, 2008

We love a rave...

Shannon - Thank you so much! The package arrived today, and everything is great. I can't believe you included the Mimi for free. It was unbelievably sweet, and I greatly appreciate it. I just left feedback for you, but I also wanted to send you a quick message to let you know that I really love your products. And it's not just me - we were stopped on our walks with Ellis twice last week by people who had to know where we got her collars, and I happily told them about Lucky Fiona. Your styles are so fun, and all of the collars and the leash that I've purchased are well made. I also want to thank you for being so accommodating with my error about my mother-in-law's dog's neck size. You're always such a pleasure to purchase from, and the quality of your work speaks for itself. Thanks again.
Sincerely,
Kalin and Ellis

No comments:

Post a Comment