Wednesday, July 22, 2009

How did I not know this?



Just when I was getting all smug in my "all things dog" knowledge I find out that you can get a "Puppacino" from Starbucks for your dog! How did I survive on this planet without knowing this vital information? More importantly how can I fit all 3 setters in my car without a dog-fight ensuing as they enjoy their Puppacinos?
A special thanks to Dogmom Lisa and Friend of Fiona Mabel the Pug for letting me in on this dog-worthy treat. It is fresh whipped cream in a little cup and sure to make your pooch extra appreciative next time you go through the drive-thru. As you can see from the photos of our dear Mabel it does make a dog as happy as the average person going to Starbucks to enjoy an apple chai soy latte. I thought I was the only one who dreamed with the little Starbucks logo over my head!

3 comments:

  1. WooHoo- get those setters in the car for some tasty treats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know this either. Craziness...

    However, Caribou Coffee does give out FREE dog treats at their drive-through windows if you have a dog with you. AND they ask first if your dog would like a treat. Very considerate.

    Dio is looking forward to a puppicino, himself. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss this, as well? Heading to Starbucks with the setter aka Dairy Boy for a puppacino.

    ReplyDelete