Friday, April 16, 2010

New Tee Shirt for People with Lucky Fiona Collar Addiction

They say the first step is admitting you have a problem! Friend of Fiona and Dogmom Danica has designed a tee shirt to show that you too have a wee bit of an addiction to Lucky Fiona collars for your pooch. Get this limited edition tee shirt while you can! Danica is selling them at cost (not making a nickle off of your obssession) and they are sure to get you conversation next trip to the dog park (or a meaningful nod as another closeted addict comes forward!) Remember...You're not alone.
www.cafepress.com/pouka
$18.99 plus shipping
*Refer a pal to Cafe Press and you both get $5 off next purchase!
Thank you Danica for using your professional design skills for such a wonderful cause and for helping those poor souls out there that cannot help themselves from buying "just one more collar"
There is a thin line between obsession and style after all.
Item #: 030-439673220

3 comments:

  1. My pleasure! I'm definitely going to have to get myself one of those t-shirts. And probably a new collar for Carter that matches...

    -Danica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purchased one yesterday and can't wait for it to arrive:o)

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just rec'd my t-shirt today in the mail and I LOVE it! Thanks Shannon and Danica:o)

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete