Monday, May 24, 2010

This Week's Friend of Fiona is Mr. Joey!

Dear Fiona,
I would love to share how incredibly studly I feel sporting the Tattoo Be Doo Collar. Us men of small stature get looked down upon (pun intended) but the air of confidence I have while wearing this 'bad-boy' collar is hardly over looked. I also have your Poindexter collar which I look quite dashing in, on days where I need to dress up. Thank you for your amazing work. I always feel wonderful when in your collars!
A forever fan,
Mr. Joey
Dog Mom: Sydney

* Oh Mr. Joey, you can stick your tongue out at us any day! We still think you are the most dashing fellow we have seen in awhile. Thank that wonderful Dogmom Sydney for sending in your photo as you are this week's photo contest winner and get your pick of any custom collar in the shop or a Gift Certificate for later. Have her give us a howl via email. We stick our tongues out at anybody out there who has not sent their photo in! Be an Official Friend of Fiona...email your pooch or kitty wearing a collar to info@luckyfiona.com.

1 comment:

  1. Mr Joe is going to be thrilled when he sees this. Thanks so much! Sending an email now :)

    ReplyDelete