Friday, February 18, 2011

Dog Product We Have To Bark About



* Weekly installment of animal companion products we use and love!
Oh Paw Plunger - we love you so. Especially after 22 inches of snow melts over 5 days and there appears to be no grass whatsoever in the back yard. I tried it all dear Friends of Fiona and let me tell you this baby rocks. Gone are the baby wipes, The Shamwow, and rolls of paper towels poised at the doggy door to keep muddy paws from invading indoors. You simply fill the Paw Plunger with warm soapy water and plunge. The massaging bristles inside take off the most caked on mud in one swipe. (maybe two if you have setters) The Paw Plunger comes in various sizes to accommodate any size paw. It comes with a lid to carry to the dog park or have in your vehicle post hike, it will save you from muddy paw madness. We got ours at In the Company of Dogs, but many specialty dog shops also carry this product and a quick internet search this morning found Amazon to have the best pricing.
You can thank me now.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! First time I have heard of this. I DO thank you now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! I can't tell you how many times I've thought "there HAS to be a better way"while bent over my wiggly dog with wash cloths that get muddy and gross after one paw and ending up with muddy water all over the place and her paws still aren't really any better. I'm going to place my order right now and maybe I wont' loathe spring melting as much as I did last year!! Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete