Monday, December 15, 2008

Inspiration Come in the Form of a Happy Aussie


Some days when you are knee deep in Holiday-Hub-bub and collar orders are coming out of your ears you feel like crawling under the warm covers and waiting for spring to arrive...then you get a letter like this one and you feel inspired TO KEEP GOING!

Dear Fiona,
Today was a good day. First my people presented me with two brand new snazzy collars that were amazingly just my size! Now, I may be young (about 6 months) but I know style when I see it! I can't wait to show them off at my weekly romp at the dog park. But wait, it gets better! I was strutting around the house showing off my new collar, and my people bring out the treats. You know, the REALLY good ones. All I had to do was sit still and be my normal adorable self and they kept shelling out the treats. It was great. Reminds me of the day my smallest person left her peanut butter sandwhich unattended on the coffee table. Ah... life is good.
So here's a few pictures of me to add to your collection. I like how the brightly colored collars compliment my merle coat and accent my fluffy neck fur (Australian Shepherds like me have a lot of neck fur). I also enjoyed reading your blog, especially the pictures of snow. We don't have snow down here in Florida, but it looks like the sand at one of my favorite places - dog beach. I wonder if it's as fun to romp around in.
Thanks for inspiring your people to make such stylish collars. I'll be sure to tell all my furry friends about you!
Sincerely,
Socco
Aussie Puppy
Sarasota, FL

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! What a cute letter. I think my favorite line was "Reminds me of the day my smallest person left her peanut butter sandwhich unattended on the coffee table. Ah... life is good."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad socco brought you a smile! Later that day he crashed a photo shoot of a robot I had just completed, but even that turned out cute. I mean what's cuter than puppies and robots???? LOL!

    ReplyDelete