Thursday, December 18, 2008

Yes I'm still here!

Sewing, cutting, packing, sewing, ironing, folding, sewing, cutting, shipping...it's been a busy little studio as we are still working every minute of the day to get your collar orders out by the holiday!
The dogs say Mommy hasn't even had time to kiss Santa Claus! (Even though I had some cuddles with him as seen here)
Thank you all for your orders and for making this holiday bright. We'll be back to blogging and creating more fun products when this holiday din settles down.
Until then your collar getting under the tree for your beloved pooch is my main focus. ( I do lose sleep over the dog out there waiting for the mail to arrive with his or her's special holiday gift! I really do!)
Smooches to the Pooches-
Shannon
Head (and tired) Bitch Around Here

No comments:

Post a Comment