Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Collar of the Month Testimonial from Morgan

Excerpt from recent letter we received from Morgan - A Service Dog that works with children who have special needs. Morgan has been a Lucky Fiona Collar of the Month member since March 2009 ~

Dear Fiona,
I want to thank you so very much for all the collars that I’ve been getting through “collar of the month” club!! I’m so excited!! My ma signed me up almost a year ago thinking I would get about 12 collars, and I’ve gotten way more and they are all so fashionable!! My favorites are the thick collars, you were right! They look really good on me, especially since I’ve got such a beautiful black coat with a nice long neck. My ma’s birthday was on Thanksgiving, and you totally nailed the collars that month! I loved the turkeys and the golden book collars! Actually, my student’s really like the golden book collar, they asked me to read those books to them once they saw my new bling! Please tell your mom that she does an amazing job picking out fabric and helping you put them together! My ma isn’t very good at sewing, but she is good at coordinating my outfits! My year of collars is soon coming to an end, which makes me very sad. I’m going to try to convince my ma to join again, hopefully she will even though she’s busy training for an ironman. I’m going to help her train again by riding in my trailer behind her! Remember last year I told you that she flipped it over? Hopefully she doesn’t do that anymore! I didn’t get hurt, but you never know! Life is good out here in Washington...


* Morgan loves her Collar of the Month subscription and so will your dog or gift recipient! Perfect for the dog lover you never know what to buy! $150 for one year of once a month collar deliveries ($251.76 value) Order today!

No comments:

Post a Comment