Monday, February 8, 2010

Thank You Friends

To All My Friends With Paws & Without,
I cannot begin to say thank you but I will try. The kind and caring thoughts, cards, phone calls and emails have truly boosted my spirits over the past weeks as I recovered from a knee replacement and some complications that followed. I am truly blessed to be surrounded by such positive people and their positive energy.
Lucky Fiona has always been a personal business where we cultivate fellow animal lovers as not mere customers, but as members of our little Lucky Fiona family. Sure we may be wackadoodle-cuckoo-for-cocopuffs-over-the-top-infatuated over our animal companions but that little dysfunction makes us like a real family even more so, right?
I am back in the studio a few hours a day starting next week but the Man Behind the Bitch (my darling husband Alex) will still carry on the huge share of work around here along with some volunteer hours by our cherished intern Bee. I have never been more in awe of my husband than I have been this last month. On top of caring for me while I was bedridden he took care of all my dear babies...the dogs, the cats and Lucky Fiona.
We appreciate you sticking by us and your patience and compassion. Looking forward to spring and wellness and gorgeous new Lucky Fiona collar styles.
xoxo -
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment