Monday, February 1, 2010

Dirty Dirty Story...


Okay...we appreciate the blog stories folks, keep them coming our way. But please let's keep 'em clean...this one is a little filthy! - Alex

Hi Alex and Shannon,
I wanted to answer your call for blog stories, here is a dirty one for you!
As Ginger's DogMom I found it only fair that I share her birthday week photos with her Lucky Fiona Family! California has been pelted by rain the last month, giving Ginger endless hours of playing in the mud. My little girl was out running-a-muck in the yard this particularly rainy day; as her DogMom and DogDad were inside making hot coco to warm our bones. When I went to the door to let her in I was greeted by a half Dalmatian and half chocolate lab!! (She is a Liver Dal but without a doubt had a few more brown spots then usual). Boy was her tail wagging and when I took her photo she was defiantly sticking her tongue out at me just like a 2 year old would do! She was so excited to take her mom and dad down to the lawn where she proceeded to show us how she was helping the family by digging out the gopher holes (she always loves helping out with the family chores). In her Spring Chicken - Collar of the Month Club Collar- She played for hours in the mud! I only wish I got a photo of the whole lawn when she had finished her chores!
Best wishes and a very speedy recovery,
Ginger's DogMom

No comments:

Post a Comment