Saturday, January 30, 2010

Why our Readers are the BEST!

The Head Bitch continues to rest and heal and is so happy readers have answered the call to assist with Blog stories to keep things going around here. This story in particular warmed all our hearts. Daisy needs your collar style vote and it goes without saying we will be making her collar on the house...such a kind deed by DogMom Leslie needs rewarding, so let us know what style you think is best and we'll get it to her free of charge.
Keep the stories and photos coming our way! info@luckyfiona.com
- Alex (Shannon's Hubby)


Hello there!!! I'm Daisy!!!! My mom just rescued me from
Texas.....see, I was on death row in a small town outside of Dallas
where puppy mills are common business. My mom was in Dallas at a
convention when she saw my face on Petfinder. She worked with all her
rescue contacts and was able to get someone to pull me, house me, and
get me to a vet for our big journey. I didn't know, but I would soon
be FLYING to my new home in Georgia where I would have several other
basset brothers and sisters. I was pretty scared at first, but once I
landed I knew everything was okay. Everything has been great here and
now I get to pick out my VERY own collar. I'm so excited I even have a
name for a tag and the need for a collar. My mom says I need to pick
out a Luckyfiona collar because those are the ONLY ones she will buy
for us. They have the best quality and are so soft for our long
squishy necks (or so says mom). I need help picking one out.I
just can't decide which one would be fabulous for me. Can Lucky Fiona blog readers help me choose? Post comments here!


5 comments:

  1. Hi Daisy,
    My mommy will only buy Lucky Fiona collars too! I was looking for a nice collar to compliment your beautiful brown coat, and I thought you would look great in the Sweet Fee collar (I have been looking at that one for myself). I love brown and pink together, and plus it has a heart pattern that not only shows you're ready for Valentine's Day, but that you are loved very much. Good luck!
    Your Friend, Nala

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm partial to the Hudson, the Lily, or the Swoosie. Ellis has her eye on the Hudson, and I think she would be proud to see another rescued dog in it, too. Congrats on the new home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice Dogmom you have Daisy! My pick is the Lotus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Help another dog in need and get the Throw the Dog a Bone collar! It's also super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone has a different vote so probably not much help here...:) But I think Daisy would look fantastic with the orange WhipperSnapper!! Congrats on your new pup!

    ReplyDelete