Thursday, January 28, 2010

Success story...

As The Head Bitch continues to recuperate we ask our friends and clients to take over with some blogging duties - send us your pics and stories! We'd love to hear them! info@luckyfiona.com
- Alex (The Man Behind the Bitch a.k.a. Shannon's Hubby)



Hi Shannon and Alex,
I received Lucy's three beautiful collars in the mail a little while ago...the only problem I had was figuring out which collar she wanted to wear first! I thought I was being silly getting three collars for a cat, but now that I see how well made and trendy they are I have no regrets! Now I just need to leash train Lucy so more people can see how stylish she is (kidding).
I saw your note about the weekly photo contest. Two of the things I love most are taking pictures and Lucy, so here it goes! I realize I might have gone a little overboard, but there are plenty for you to choose from :)
As I told Shannon before, Lucy was a stray I busted out of an abandoned house about 4 months ago. When I first found her she was almost black with dirt, covered in fleas and ear mites, and severely emaciated. Just look at her now!
Thanks Again - Devin

No comments:

Post a Comment