Sunday, June 27, 2010

Birdie is a Good Egg



Hi Shannon,
I just wanted to send you over a few pictures of Birdie sporting her Lucky Fiona collars.
Birdie is such a busy girl, she's really not happy unless she is working and she loves to be on the go. Of course, when she isn't working enough, she gets bored & decides that taking pots & pans out of the cupboard, hoarding slippers or continually bringing me things she thinks I need are good things to occupy her time. I think Birdie is the only one in my house that constantly manages to get the dirty laundry into the laundry basket. Then again, I think if I gave them treats for hitting the basket, the rest of my family might not miss so often.
Enclosed are pictures of Birdie doing a therapy visit at the nursing home wearing her Clam Bake collar. She received so many compliments about this collar. I'm trying to find some complimenting fabric to make her a doggie dress to match it. Yes. I am that kind of dog owner. But Birdie is such a Diva, she loves wearing her dresses & little costumes when we do therapy visits.
I have to say that I really really love the Butter & Eggfly collar, it compliments her fur color & looks absolutely smashing with her service vest. She has received many many compliments about this collar. She actually pulls it down off of her collar rack when she gets her gear when I tell her to suit up. While they were nuking me in radiology, Birdie was off making her own therapy rounds at the hospital with the orderly who was sitting with her. He told me that she received many compliments on how pretty her collar was. I just found some fabric to compliment this collar so I can make her another outfit for therapy visits.
These collars are really awesome, I've been referring people to you already.
~ Noel
* Not only is Birdie an amazing service dog but so is her generous Dogmom Noel. I say this not only because she pushes through personal health issues to do therapy visits to benefit others but also because she herself is an artisan who creates dog collars!!! Yes, she runs a dog collar business and here she is spreading the word about Lucky Fiona. Thank you Noel for all you do with Birdie to brighten the days of others, but also for being so kind hearted to support another collar artist. Noel will be launching her website featuring her hand crafted leather work collars in July, visit her at www.petesdoggear.com

No comments:

Post a Comment