Wednesday, June 30, 2010

This Week's Friend of Fiona is Meredith Grace!

Dear Fiona,
I just wanted to share how much I absolutely LOVE my new PattyCake collar. I look so cute running around, chasing after bugs, and making messes in the yard that it is nearly impossible for my Mom to get mad at me when I get into a bit of mischief. I am also the envy of all the neighborhood dogs who howl with jealously as I prance by wearing my Lucky Fee collar. Hope your diet is going well, as we all know how important it is to impress those men in our lives. Thank you for your awesome paw-work.
Sincerely,
Meredith Grace

* We are a suckers around here for a cool photo collage! Thank your Dogmom Meredith for doing such a "pawsome" job on that! Also have her contact us with your pick of a free collar for being this week's winner and Official Friend of Fiona!
Keep those photos coming folks to info@luckyfiona.com

1 comment: