Wednesday, June 9, 2010

This Week's Friend of Fiona is Chloe!


Hey Shannon,
Just wanted to send you a few pictures of my sweet Chloe in her Lucky Fiona collars. She's a little furry, so her collar is a little hard to see in some of the pics. We absolutely love your collars and leashes! Chloe is so special to me and she deserves the best! Chloe is 1.5 year old wheaten terrier/goldendoodle mix and the love of my life!
I consider Chloe a rescue dog, not because I rescued her (she came from a lovely breeder), but because she rescued me. In the summer of 2007, my dad was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, my mom under went 2 emergency back surgeries, and my elderly grandfather moved in with my parents. I dropped out of college in the middle of my senior year to move back home to be caretaker for everyone for a while. After getting through my dad's cancer and recovery from my mom's surgeries, I went back to school. Not long after going back to school, my parents gave me Chloe. In so many ways, she has helped to heal my heart after going through so much. She is one of the happiest dogs I have ever met. Everywhere we go, people comment on how happy she looks and how she looks like she is smiling. Her happiness is infectious and I can't help but smile when I look at her! She is such a source of joy and happiness for me. I can't imagine my life without her!
Sincerely,
Bekah & Chloe
* Well, Bekah - you and Chloe have brought a lot of happiness to Fiona and I reading your email. We are happy to announce that Chloe is this week's Official Friend of Fiona! Give us a shout to let us know what custom collar you would like as your prize. For the rest of you happy dogs have your DogMom or DogDad send us your photo wearing Lucky Fiona and you could be our next winner. info@luckyfiona.com

1 comment:

  1. No wonder I thought this looked like a black Dudley!!! We love Chloe and think she's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete