Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mail Bag!

Hi Shannon -
I am glad to hear that Alex is doing better! Truly the best part of owning animals they are what keep us going during the hard times! And of course I am going to re-up my Collar of the Month subscription :) and thank you for the discount, that is very sweet of you! I love how amazing Ginger looks in each collar as well as getting guaranteed mail each month! I am loving every collar we get! Today she is wearing her sunflower one and she looks great! I have attached a photo to make you smile, I figured I was going to wait to show you when I submit it to the calendar contest but it is a good pick me up photo. :)
Best to all!
Ayres (DogMom to Ginger and CatMom & GoatMom to a whole clan of animal companions in California!)
* Thank you Ayres and to all who sent well wishes to my husband, he is on the mend and every day we are thankful to see any type of improvement, no matter how small. I adore this photo and it will be entered into our calendar contest! It also brought big smiles so I had to share it with all. Thanks for making what we do so worthwhile, we love our clients, both human and four pawed!

No comments:

Post a Comment