Friday, October 1, 2010

Mail Bag!


Hi Shannon,
I've gotten several Lucky Fiona collars for our three lovely rescue puppies over the past couple of years and am always recommending them to people. I just thought you'd like to see a couple of pictures of how well they work to keep an Elizabethan collar on (really well!). Our poor little pug Maeby had the misfortune of having her eye proptosed last week (such a hazard for pugs - our other dog accidentally chomped her too hard when they were playing). It was a truly horrifying event, of course, and we are still not sure if her eye will be saved, but she is a brave little trooper about it and doesn't seem too phased. Anyway, hopefully it isn't too horrifying, but I do appreciate the great collars and all your work with rescue. Thanks! Leela
Dear Leela -
I'm so sorry Maeby had to go through that and all of us here at Lucky Fiona wish her a speedy recovery. I appreciate your kind words and I have to agree with you about how well the collars work with the E-Collars. Our puppy Pogue got stitches a 2 weeks ago and I was thrilled how nicely a 3/4 inch width collar worked with his Comfy Cone. The joy of making these collars custom - we can fashion the widths and lengths for any need. While we want them to be comfy and fashionable, I am glad your Lucky Fiona Collar served a great purpose here.
Give Maeby a big smooch and many happy setter wishes for a full recovery!
- Shannon & Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment