Monday, November 29, 2010

Weekend Dog Happenings...

* A few weeks ago we asked to see what your dogs do over the weekend. I'm sure we have some great photos and stories from this past holiday weekend! Send them our way! Here is loyal Lucky Fiona client Teddy enjoying a weekend earlier in the month. Send your photos and stories to : info@luckyfiona.com
Hi Shannon,
I just read through the blog and I thought you might like to see exactly what Teddy does on the weekend...
Just this past weekend we stayed in NYC and I got to see what he is truly passionate about in life. It's not about the country and chasing squirrels. It's about finding the perfect spot to curl up and soak up some sun.
The second shot is what we like to call... "Have you seen how cute I am?". He does it all weekend long. Let's sit as close as humanly possible to my parents.
We miss you and love you,
JR, Char and Teddy

No comments:

Post a Comment