Sunday, March 15, 2009

More pictures


Peloquin Family Ready to March
A very big thank you to Tanya Peloquin for sending me these awesome pictures from the parade yesterday. Her camera thankfully was functioning just dandy and she got some gorgeous shots. We have decided to name her the Official Parade Archivist of Lucky Fiona. Like most of our employees she will be paid in collars not actual currency. So Tanya tell Lawrence to pick out a free custom collar from the shop for your 1st paycheck!











3 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys had a BLAST! Too bad I'm so far away or I would have totally been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Alex nominated me and I'd be happy to oblige as parade coordinator. I think we need to start now on the routine for the dogs and I'll start reasearching the noise makers that attach to the humans from behind. We may also need more leashes to attach to the truck so it won't take off without us!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Shannon... I think Carter swooned when he saw the picture of his beautiful Fee with the ribbon in her hair. Either that or he was dozing on my lap and accidentally fell off... Happy St. Pat's to both Irish and English Setters!

    PS - I take Carter to all our local parades. He LOVES the fire trucks. I swear he's not a long-haired dalmatian!

    ReplyDelete