Thursday, June 18, 2009

DoggieRidin' In Style



Hello Fiona!
It's been too long since I've had any time to write you. I've been staying very busy with work, it's not easy going to school and having kids pet you all day! But, now it's summer, so I finally have the chance to write you, Fiona! I think this is going to be the best summer I've had yet! It's already starting out great! I've included some pictures of what my mom and I do almost everyday, biking! My mom is so cool! She bought me a doggyride so that I can go with her everywhere! We have gone to the store, the park, friends houses, and her graduate classes! I just love it! My mom is super fast, it's almost better than riding in the truck! I wonder Fiona, have you ever ridden in a doggyride? If you haven't, I want to caution your mom to take the corners slow, my mom dumped the trailer with her on the bike with me behind! We are both okay, but it was really scary when we crashed. My mom has learned a lot since then, so now we are able to ride saftely in style! If you ever come out West, let me know, and we can go for a ride, I promise my mom won't crash! I can also introduce you to all my students that I work with at school! They love dogs, especially cute ones like you and myself! I hope your summer is treating you good! I look forward to hearing back to you!
Your Friend,
Morgan

2 comments:

  1. What a cool dog trailer! I didn't know they made something like that. Now I want one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Looks like it will be the best summer! :)

    ReplyDelete