Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Paddy's Day to all my MADRAS!


We love St. Patrick's Day around here at Lucky Fiona! I'd like to say it is the one day of the year my IRISH setters act all snooty and superior with their red coats and Irish-lineage over my English setters. But truth be told, they pretty much think they are better than any other type of setter most days of the year. Sigh.

Everybody is a little Irish today says Fiona! (also she says "When can I take these damn green bows out of my ears?") How about a secret sale?

*Purchase any collar in the Etsy shop and receive "The Shannon" collar FREE w/purchase! Simply list the code "ST.PADDY" in the notes section of your order and we will include the collar free with your purchase. One free collar per household while supplies last! Today only little leprechauns!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I may just have to stop by your shop tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popped by to say Hi - I love your dog collars, leads and callendar - yes we have them all! I came across your shop on etsy - the fact that my name is Fiona meant Lucky Fiona collars were obviously the collars for me!
    I love the vintage look and am always so impressed with your material choices. I have just started a blog - named after my boxer dog Maisey - I would love to do a post on Lucky Fiona - so many people ask me where I get their collars from. I hope you might pop by when you have time - nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete