Friday, June 10, 2011

Lucky Fiona Bottom of the Barrel CLEARANCE

We are clearing out fabric bins and have unearthed some super rare and retired Lucky Fiona prints! All collars in the shop are priced at $13 each! Super limited and super deals. All fabrics will be retired from current shop offerings in prep for the new website so don't miss out! Want to get free shipping on top of that? Simply become a blog follower and leave a comment here and we will forward you the free ship code. But wait! You are already a follower? Simple - email the Head Bitch at info@luckyfiona.com and request the code. Easy- peasy lemon squeezy. 

3 comments:

  1. Darn! I ordered and paid for the collar, THEN investigated and found this post. :( But I love what I ordered, so I'm happy anyway! (MsBitchHands)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin - I will be happy to refund your shipping cost!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I emailed you but never heard back about the code?

    ReplyDelete