Saturday, June 11, 2011

When it Comes to Dog People Good Prevails...

You'd look this bad too if you sat outside all winter.
Just when I had given up hope of finding Lily's lost collar from the dog park last fall (see earlier post) I get a voice mail just a few days after my blog rant. Not only was this fellow park patron kind enough to call, she also left her name and phone number! So kind and concerned she also offered to drop my lost collar in the mail! What a switch from the vague and cryptic message from an earlier caller.


Laney's DogMom is a good egg.

















So hat's off to kind-hearted fellow dog lover Amy. She and her sweet pooch Laney found Lily's very sad looking and weathered collar lost last September. Amy put the collar on the gate at the front entrance per my request. Hooray for kind-hearted dog park patrons! This Head Bitch thinks one good act deserves another so I am sending a custom Lucky Fiona collar to Laney as a token of gratitude. Thanks Amy for putting this collar mystery to rest. Hope to see you at the park soon, I'll recognize you by the well dressed dog.

1 comment:

  1. I personally think Lily's collar held up quite well through the Chicago winter. And YAY!! For a SMART dog mom for leaving a phone number and location. :)

    ReplyDelete