Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Dugan Speaks Out!


Hey there lovely ladies. I'm Dugan. I was here before Fiona. Do I have a company named after me? No. Do I get fan mail and have people adore me from afar because my picture is plastered all over the internet next to catchy dog collar descriptions? No.

Let me tell you I am dang tired of it. I'm tired of all this spotty dog talk around here. I am an Irish Setter and there are no confusing spots anywhere on me. So ladies here's my stats:


I'm 8 years old and I was a rescue too. I'm a redhead with a matching fiery temper. (don't come within 10 feet of my bone while I am chewing it, or thinking about maybe chewing it...or contemplating taking a nap and then maybe waking up and then chewing it. Just stay away from my bone, got it?) My hobbies include barking at anything that comes along the sidewalk behind my fence. This means you joggers and stroller pushers! I also enjoy stealing food off the kitchen counter, digging in the garbage and going through people's purses looking for food items. (Chapstick is a food item in case you didn't know) I'm tutored according to my vet record, whatever that means.

I'm looking for a pretty gal to call my sweetheart. Perfect date would be stealing some meat off the grill while it's still cooking then going through the recycle bin to lick out the empty ice cream containers. (you wouldn't believe how much good stuff people leave in there!)

I'm open to any breed and any age. Tired of being single too? Email me at luckyfiona@comcast.net

2 comments:

  1. What lady could resist a dog with a faux hawk? He's one handsome fellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Dugan - I will be your friend. Love MullyPup

    ReplyDelete