Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Lucky Fiona I.D. Tags are a hit!




How adorable is Lucy? We're a sucker for a cute puppy photo around these parts and Lucy just about takes the cake for cutest dang little thing ever! We can't wait until she grows into her Lucky Fiona Custom I.D. tag, at this point it is almost the size of her little puppy noggin. (awww, shucks, that is so cute!) At any rate, the tags were a product test for Lucky Fiona and we are so pleased at the response we've had from wholesale vendors and customers alike. We are going to continue to develop them, looking for icons we can hammer into them and also different sized letters. We've had some pretty creative tag saying requests. Some of our favorites:
"Poop Eater"
"Biscuit Whore"
"Teeny Wienie" (for a mini-doxie)
"Yes I Bite"
"Head Bitch"
"I'm a Boy Damn It" (from a very frustrated male Poodle named Rodney)
"Cat Police"

Keep the orders and ideas coming! We get a big giggle from them!





3 comments:

  1. I love all those sayings! Poop eater and Cat police hit home, I may have to get one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the cat police!

    The first thing my dog does everytime he comes in the house is police the cat -- he has to make sure she's in Approved Areas.

    ReplyDelete