Sunday, April 6, 2008

Hey Hey! Happy Dog! Spring has Sprung!

The birds were back...the grass is showing signs of green re-birth...my Dogmom actually tuned off the heat and opened the windows! It's spring! Wahhoooo! After a winter that according to my Dogmom lasted 500 years I was a happy pup to spend almost the whole day outside. There was so much pointing to do I didn't even know where to start. I even helped with spring lawn care by running around for hours on end which according to my DogDad aerates the lawn, who knew?
At any rate I am hoping for this warm weather to last. I've put on a little winter "fudginess" according the vet so I need to get back into lean setter shape. Stay tuned for continued Spring news from the Chicago suburbs, tomorrow I may begin digging under the fence as I am sure that will somehow assist in spring lawn maintenance, right?



1 comment:

  1. Don't worry Fiona, Perry thinks that winter fudginess is sexy on a woman! He says to tell everyone that you're just extra-fluffy, then they'll be jealous of your pretty coat...

    ReplyDelete