Sunday, April 13, 2008

Fiona does not judge a dog on height alone...




Quote from a real live fan-email Fiona received this week:
Harlie's Dogmom writes:
"Those soulful eyes! Those black whiskers! That sexy collar! Perhaps he, too, will sweep Fiona off her feet? Alas if only he were taller . . .Just how does Fiona feel about dating shorter men?"

Fiona responds:

My Darling Harlie - I never judge an eligible suiter by height! In fact I think you are quite the looker in your custom Lucky Fiona Barky Bark collar. (in black no less- what a bold color choice!) I mean honestly, who would even notice how tall you are in that dashing collar of yours! I like your spotty legs, I have spots too, so you see we are more alike than you think. I know some "bitches" out there will put a nice boy doggie down based on his height or breed background, but not this setter! I go for personality and good taste and based on your collar choice you for sure have super taste. Big smoochies to you Harlie.

Love- Fiona











No comments:

Post a Comment