Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Cats & Dogs...and it's not even raining.

"Oh Shannon, don't you worry that when you are not at home the dogs will torment the cats? Yes I have heard this question many times. Now due to the technology of hidden cameras I am able to unlock the secrets of what exactly goes on between the dogs and cats when I drive out of the garage. Please be forewarned the following photographs are graphic and shocking in nature. Diabetics and those sensitive to sweetness, turn away now!






2 comments:

  1. Oh, that is just priceless! Is theirs a secret affection, or do they do this when you're there, too? :)

    Brown dog kisses,
    Dannan and The Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love. These photos made my day! I think you are right about life being better with a Setter ;)

    -- Amanda

    ReplyDelete