Monday, October 6, 2008

A message from Ted - His Parents are Getting Married this Saturday

Dear Lucky Fiona Collar Fans-
Well hello there nice dog and cat loving people! I'm Ted, you know me as the cutest dang puppy on the Upper West Side. Some say the cutest Rhodesian Ridgeback ever, but I think that may be carrying things a bit too far. (I am really adorable when I tilt my head though) I'm here with a very important message about Lucky Fiona. Those nice people who make all the cool collars are closing down the studio for just a week so they can come and visit and watch my parents get married. I know that's a drag if you want a collar in a super big rush but please have no fear - all orders will be taken care of in the order they are received. They promise to get their paws sewing like little devils when they return to their studio/workshop on October 14th. In the meantime they are checking convos daily and returning emails so they are still in touch.
I'm just so excited my parents are getting hitched, even if the non-dog loving minister won't let me in the church. You can bet I'll get pictures with my Dogmommy in her dress though. Sure hope my big goofy puppy paws are not muddy, for some reason people are worried about that.
Okay - I have to go back to hanging out in NYC w/celebrities (did I mention I've met Kevin Bacon and hang out with Billy Squire's dog?) and being well... Ted. It's a tough job but somebody has to do it.
Big Puppy Breath Kisses-
Ted

No comments:

Post a Comment