Tuesday, October 14, 2008

In Loving Memory of Alfie

Hi Shannon,
I don't know why I'm writing you this. I think I just need to hear from some other dog people. I don't know if you remember but I bought a collar from you a few weeks ago. I absolutely loved it. Unfortunately, my dog Alfie ran through the invisible fence on Thursday and was hit by a car. Our poor pup died in our driveway a few minutes later. It has been really traumatizing and every time I look at his little collar it brings tears to my eyes. I had taken some pictures of him wearing it because I wanted to send one to you to show you how it looked. I never knew that those would be the last pictures I would ever take of him. I'm so sorry if this is depressing. I just needed to reach out to someone who knows what I'm going through.Thank you for everything.Here is Alfie wearing your beautiful collar. I think he liked it and thought he struck quite a picture in it.
-Julie

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful photograph.
    Thanks for sharing.
    So sorry for you loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful boy Alfie was. I'm so sorry for your loss. May your memories of him keep Alfie alive in your heart forever.

    ReplyDelete