Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Speaking of cold weather...


Just when I was going to complain about the frost on the ground here in Chicago that is killing off all my beautiful garden vines and flowers I receive these pictures. I quickly realize I need to shut my yap and be thankful there is just a little frost because soon we too will have some of this white stuff! These pictures were sent by Lucky Fiona pal Ian K. who resides in Japan with his beautiful yellow Labrador Hanabi (seen here in her Lucky Fiona collar frolicking in Japan's first snowfall the other day) Ian runs a Japanese website that features some of our collars and leashes. Fiona has no idea what anything on Ian's website says since it is all in Japanese, but her products sure look pretty on it and she gets a kick out of telling dogs at the dog park her collars are sold internationally. Ian in addition to buying our collars has also been a wonderful email pen pal and knows more about American baseball than most Americans! He has kept me current on Japanese baseball leagues as well, which have peculiar names that sound like a meat market grocery list. Can you imagine rooting for "The Hams"? Sadly even he dislikes my beloved New York Yankees, I can't catch a break on that one, even with people who live a world away. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment