Saturday, October 18, 2008

Unruly Cats


Yes, I know technically these are children and I primarily like to keep the talk very animal related around here...but c'mon! How dang cute are my nephews Rowan and Kieran? I took this photo last week while visiting them in NY. I wanted to get them dog costumes but was disappointed to find the puppy dog outfits had a bone attached to the front of them. Not a cute sewn on one, but a large cumbersome one. It was very odd and as my sister in law pointed out rather phallic as it was located on the part of the costume where little boys have little parts. Alas, not wanting to subject them to "boner" jokes in puppy dog costumes I bought them lion costumes. I can't stand how adorable they are. Perhaps I am a biased Aunt and Godmother, but have you ever seen cuter cats than this?

1 comment:

  1. Have to say they are the cutest kids I have ever seen. Great photos by the way and thanks for the costumes. They look so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete