Tuesday, September 1, 2009


Hi Fiona,
The FedEx man just delivered my new collars and my mom put them on me right away. I love them. The wider collar makes me look hot!!! I just wanted to say thank you for
thinking of me. You're the best. I hope your mom is feeling better. My Auntie Donna said she has a bum knee. My cousins are really missing her.
Thanks again,
Bogey

Dear Bogey ~
I'm so happy you like your new wider width collars! I agree they make you look very handsome and somehow...taller. Yea, my Dogmom has a bum knee but as far as I am concerned it's the best thing ever! She's home all the time now and we snuggle all day - it's pretty cool but I do have one complaint. People keep sending her flowers, cookies and chocolate covered strawberries and things that smell heavenly, but not one dog biscuit has arrived to the front door! I mean really, don't people realize I may want a treat too? She keeps going to the People-Vet so hopefully she will be fixed up soon there and not need too many shots or that thermometer they stick in your bum. Thanks for writing and sending the pictures, hope all is well in Sunny Florida.
Setter Smooches -
Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment