Sunday, September 27, 2009

We Love a Rave...(and we're suckers for cute bulldogs)


Dear Shannon and Fiona,
Thank you so much for the beautiful collars you made for Dottie. They are absolutely beautiful. We can't go out on our daily walks without getting complements. I make sure to tell people where I got the collars with the full website address. Not only was Dottie psyched to get the collars, but she was thrilled with the package itself and the pretty paper the collars were wrapped in. She grabbed the envelope from me and went to town on the paper. Dottie is a bulldog and tends to get mistaken for a boy...a lot. Her Cherry Jubilee collar makes it clear to everyone that she is a girl. Dottie looks so cute and feminine in it. The Rosie O'Ryan martingale is fantastic. I am very pleased with it...such high quality!! I love it and Dottie snaps right back in line as soon as it is around her neck. Thank you so much again!! I look forward to my next collar purchase. Best of luck to you and your family with the adoption of Lily. I hope it works out. Please keep up the blog and the great work you do. You're an inspiration to dog moms and small business owners alike. Give your pack a pat for me.
Thank You -
Dottie & Christine

2 comments:

  1. Dottie is one of my favorite pups in the world. She looks lovely in her new collars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dottie is so cute, especially when sporting her new collars!

    ReplyDelete