Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Keep those Photos Coming!

Holy Guacamole we've been getting some fantastic photographs for the 2010 Calendar! I mean really clever and beautiful work. Now I am going to seem a little naggy here, but it is breaking my heart to get some photographs that we can't even consider because the dog or cat is wearing a different brand of collar or the submission is low resolution and too small to reproduce! So let me reiterate: The photo has to show some portion of a Lucky Fiona collar. It can be a sliver of a collar or a little peek-a-boo glimpse of one of our patterns, but the creature must be wearing our wares! Also: Send large format - think big with those photo files! (For examples see below: Dog on left is wearing another brand collar and format is small. Dog on right is wearing one of our collars and format is large) But do keep those pics coming! Fiona and I are having a blast reviewing them all! info@luckyfiona.com



No comments:

Post a Comment