Friday, June 6, 2014

3rd Annual Makeover My Dog Contest

LUCKY FIONA MAKEOVER MY DOG CONTEST

It's that time again! The 3rd Annual Makeover My Dog Contest is here. Grand Prize is a one year Collar of the Month Subscription! New this year - - -The 2013 makeover winner Derby will be the one to pick our new winner and pass along the crown to a deserving dog. Here are the rules:

* Submit your dog's story and why they feel they should be the official Lucky Fiona Makeover Winner. Submissions must include a photo of some kind. Videos, slideshows or text and photos are all acceptable. Be creative! Be sure to include your dog's age and breed in entry. 
* Send entries to info@luckyfiona.com by midnight June 15th. Entrants allow Lucky Fiona the right to publish entries on blog and feature on Facebook. Winner will be announced on June 17th. 

Here's a few words from Derby about her reign the past year...
Derby pre-makeover. A hot mess of style.

Hi Auntie Shannon,
Derby here. Sorry it has taken me so long to write you, but I am busy being a wonderful host and playing in the Spring weather. This winter was a rough one and I may or may not have gained some "fancy skin" from lack of outdoor socializing at the dog park.
I just wanted to send a quick report on how I have blossomed into quite the pretty girl this year, all thanks to Lucky Fiona's Makeover Contest.
A quick recap:
I had only a couple collars. Mom tried to put them on me to dress me up, but DogDad insisted that "bird dogs should have orange collars". Boy has he come around, too! Not only do I have two whole racks of collars, DogDad even has favorites and picks a fresh one for me to wear for every month! The pink and gray mustaches collar is one of his favorites. I just had my bath time -- now I can jump in and out of the bathtub all on my own and I'm a very good girl for the whole spa treatment. Hair done, nails done, ear cleanings, brushes...I love it all, but getting new collars has been the most fun ever! I know those little packages they come in! I get so excited, I would jump up and down and try to put it on myself, whether DogMom was ready for me or not. It was so much fun I couldn't contain myself! I am so proud to be a Lucky Fiona Girl!
Now my time with the crown is over and it's time to pass the collar craziness onto another deserving doggie (or cat maybe? I don't know all the rules.) I can't wait to pick a winner!
Derby post makeover, refined and elegant. 

I've included some before and after photos to be used at your discretion. I have faith no scandals will ensue.
With lots of love and kisses,

Derby xo



No comments:

Post a Comment