Friday, June 13, 2014

Makeover Entry Hot Rod

Hi Lucky Fiona, 

My name is Hot Rod and I am a basset hound.   Pretty obvious I know.  Not really sure why they called me Hot Rod because my foster family says I putter around more than zoom zoom, but maybe in my younger years I was a zoomer. I am around 10 now.

So here is my story as I know it.  I lived somewhere in southern Georgia and lived outside my whole live,  didn't really know there was this place called "inside"  Then these nice people with Bhrg and Pilots and Paws came and got me and told me life would be better.  And they were right!   Now I am living with my foster family and sleeping on comfy furniture and beds.  Pretty nice I must say!  I have lots of health issues, chronic ear issues, thyroid problems which caused me to lose weight instead of gain and have to have lots of eye drops daily too.  You can see why I need a makeover!  My foster mom and dad says it will take a special person to adopt and love me, but I think they are already my family.  After all who else would love me with all this drool I sling every day?  If I had special collars to wear every day can you imagine how awesome I would look?   I would show all the families how great I am and I would be able to walk around looking very handsome. 
I will be waiting to be picked because I know I am very worth it.  :)

Thank you,  Love Hot Rod

No comments:

Post a Comment