Monday, March 24, 2008

F.O.F. Meg Responds to High Honor of Winning Weekly Contest!







Dear Fiona,

I'm so excited that we are friends!! I had a friend once that looked like you, but my mom sent her away. I was so sad - I looked out the window for a week waiting for her to come back. (Mom says she got adopted and moved to California.) I'm so happy to have a new friend!! My mom brings all these gold dogs around and I don't like them very much. All they want to do is carry things around. They don't know anything about pointing birds. What do you like to do? I like to bark, bark, bark all the time. I also like to dig! I love how mud feels between my toes! I have a big yard with two big trees and there are lots of squirrels and birds. I spend all day patrolling the yard looking for bird and squirrel shadows and BARKING! I must be doing a really good job, because Mom says that she has been getting letters about my barking.

Right now at my house I have my sister Raleigh, a chocolate lab, and a foster brother and sister, Chance and Ally, that are Golden Retrievers. They are all old and don't like to play with me. I'll be 5 in July, so half as old as they are! I wish Mom would bring home a dog that likes to play.

We are a Lucky Fiona family and all wear your awesome collars. I love my "Silly Setter" collar. I'm an ACES dog and love helping other setters. Raleigh has the "Boxy Lady", Ally has the "Aunt Tilly", and Chance has the "Sharky". We are pretty much the best looking dogs in the neighborhood.

My mom is always taking dogs away and bringing home new ones. We're getting a new foster brother next week and our crazy Aunt Julie has already ordered him a collar of his own. She's pretty much out of control with the collar-buying, but I LOVE it! I wish I could wear two collars at a time to show them all off!

I attached some pictures of me (wearing my "Silly Setter" collar!) and one of me with everyone else. Since I do such a good job of watching the squirrels, my mom wants to get me the "Fluffernutter" collar. Squirrels beware!!

Thanks for making me your friend!!!
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment